If you ever receive the following; it means the terminal server can only accept a certain amount of simultaneous connections.
To get around this try the following:
mstsc /v:x.x.x.x /admin
Replace the x.x.x.x with the address of the terminal server.
After connecting you will need to log out the duplicate user.
Hope that helps
If you ever get those applications that wont allow you to run more than one instance, try the following:
- Right click on “Computer” or “My Computer”
- Select “Advanced” or “Advanced System settings”
- Under Performance heading; select “Settings”
- Select “Data Execution Prevention”
- Select “Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
- Select “Add” and add the required programs to the list.
- Hit Ok
Hope that helps!!